Age of Civilizations Lite For PC,Windows 7,8,10,XP
Age of Civilizations Lite For PC,Windows 7,8,10,XP Free Download Full.Free Age of Civilizations Lite for PC Download Full Version.Download Age of Civilizations Lite Apps for PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP Latest Version.There have lost of free apps for pc.If you like these apps for pc just Download Supreme Wallpaper Art For PC.If you’ve fed up with playing C-Movies For PC on your small Android screen, let us show you how to run android apps on pc windows.You can run Android APPS/APK Games on PC or laptop using an Android emulator app.
We works as apk downloader for pc to help you install Age of Civilizations Lite Apps Games available on Google Play Store too.Download free apps online.Apps for PC free and safe download.Download the latest version apps apk games in 2019.Just Download Navixsport For PC on desktop of your PC.If you like Age of Civilizations Lite Aps Just Download Apk for pc.Download Apps files directly to your pc or phone storage and then install apps and games.You Can Download Age of Civilizations Lite Apps for PC Here.
The description of Age of Civilizations Lite
• Full version:
– Earth | [342 Provinces]– Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
– The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
– Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
– You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see ‘!’ in top right.
– Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
– Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders – Normal View
– Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
– Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
– Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
– Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
– Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
– Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders – Diplomacy View
– War: declare war on a civilization.
– Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
– Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
– Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
– Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
– Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
– Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
– Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
– Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 191 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
– Modern world
– Modern world Full
– World war I
– World war I Full
– World war II
– World war II Full
– Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
How To Play Age of Civilizations Lite Apk On PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Age of Civilizations Lite Apk file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Age of Civilizations Lite APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Age of Civilizations Lite Apps Games on PC.